Admission Procedure at Harikisan Maloo International School, Amravati
Admission Open for 2019-20 Std-I to Std-VIII
Admissions offered in the academic year 2019-20. For the academic year, i.e., 2019-20, Harikisan Maloo International School, Amravati offers admission from Std I to Std-VIII and is subject to the availability of seats and eligibility.
Obtaining the application form
Parents who wish to apply for admission should obtain the brochure and application form on payment of prescribed fees/-
Criteria for submission of application form
The duly completed application form must be submitted in the School Office on or before the stipulated date. The following documents should accompany the form:
- Certified copy of School Report of the previous academic year (if applicable).
- Three passport size photographs and two stamp size photographs of the student. Parents One Each Photograph.
- One certified copy of Child's Birth Certificate.
- One certified copy each of details including dates and grades of any Public/Board Examinations already taken (if applicable).
- Copy of the T.C. (If possible).
- Original documents of the submitted photocopies should be made available upon request for verification.
- The mere submission of an application form does not guarantee admission to the school.
- Age criteria for application of admission.
Children have to meet the stipulated age requirement for admission to Harikisan Maloo International School Amravati as on June 1st of that year. The required age limit for each grade is mentioned in the table. The stipulated age limit may be relaxed at the discretion of the School Admission Committee based on past academic achievements and performance in our testing procedures, provided the student has graduated from a recognized school.