About Harikisan Maloo International School , Amravati
At Harikisan Maloo International School Amravati we are passionate about education and work hard to give our children experiences which provide them with a fantastic start in life and ensure they develop high aspirations for their future.
We feel very privileged to work in such a vibrant and dynamic community as we recognise that the engagement of all stakeholders is an important aspect of a successful school. In essence, we feel our school is a place where children, staff and families are valued and all work together to ensure that children are challenged academically, inspired creatively and supported and fostered in their emotional development. With the correct balance, our pupils develop the self respect and self esteem they need to succeed in life.
All our efforts are directed towards shaping the future of the education in a manner that makes the schooling years productive, joyous & enriching. We have pledged to provide the finest quality of education and create a society of progressive thinking individuals.
UDISE Code of our School is 27071500316, recognised by Govt. of Maharashtra.
Our vision is to foster a society of individuals capable of progressive thinking, creating and initiating positive change to impact the global community, through knowledge, understanding and attitude.
- To nurture individual talents and abilities, empowering all children to develop into creative, disciplined, dynamic leaders of the future. These children will then be active global citizens contributing richly to our nation and the world.
- To raise them as independent, responsible, resourceful and successful individuals with high self-esteem and confidence.
- To promote academic competence and develop core values of respect, diversity, effort and joy of learning.
Units run by the Institution
- Harikisan Maloo Institute of Management and Technology, Amravati
- Harikisan Maloo Little Wonders English School, Amravati
- Harikisan Maloo International School , Amravati.
Our Working Hours
Mon - Friday 8.30 am to 3.00 pm
Saturdays 8.30 am to 3.00 pm
“Creativity is the key to success in the future & Primary Education is where the teacher can bring creativity in children at that level.”
– Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam